01 November, 2010

top of the pops





The Lula Pop Up Shop has moved from Harvey Nichols in London and is now at The Bay in Toronto, where Leith Clark (above) celebrated the 5th anniversary of her beautiful magazine last week. I picked up the latest issue of The Gentlewoman the other day, and while there are a lot of lovely things and people featured in it, I am still very much a Lula girl at heart (who rarely leaves home without some sort of frill, ribbon, or ruffle on my being). Pieces featured in the shop were designed exclusively for Lula by the likes of Miu Miu, Sonia Rykiel, and Rodarte and they are every bit as soft, glittering, and dreamy as one would expect.

7 comments:

Melissa Righero said...

Oh the green dress...THE GREEN DRESS!

Unknown said...

that boutique looks so sweet and I love the clothes :)

Stephanie said...

Thanks for reminding me to check out the pop-up. The funny thing is that I used to be a total Lula girl, but then The Gentlewoman came out and...ahhhhhh, true love!

E said...

your blog is soo pretty!
following now!


heyfancypants.blogspot.com

Helena said...

i die for the little velvet skirt!

A Little Brighter said...

I can't believe I only just found your blog now!
I am a little obsessed with going through your previous posts now! Everything is so incredibly lovely! I would die if I got to go to this wee pop up shop. Lula will forever be an inspiration!

Ayesha x

Nina said...

The store is so cool! I want this furniture in my room!