25 June, 2010

young once and forever

I haven't been a super fan of Mr. Jacobs' past few collections, and curse his name on a weekly basis as I continue to wear my beautiful Marc by Marc flats which batter my feet like no others. But upon viewing the pieces from Marc Jacobs Resort 2011, I was reminded of why I love his designs so much. Everything here strikes a perfect balance between sweet and sexy, which as a girl in her early twenties I find is rarely accomplished by designers or individuals. Behold!



6 comments:

Karen said...

Love the Resort collection - especially the top two!!

Karen

www.rubytuesdayfashionanddesign.blogspot.com

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chloƫ, Wardrobe Quarry said...

Those hats are cute.

Andrea said...

I love those hats!

Camilla said...

i love alll of these! xx

Tiaz said...

fab finds.