11 June, 2010

2 of hearts



This frock is ridiculous in the best possible way. I'm not sure how wearable it would be, but I'm considering this as an option for my birthday ensemble (which I obv dress up for even though I hate celebrating it and want nothing more than to eat my weight in sushi with my best friends present on that day this year). I'd say whoever designed this had some inspiration from Vivetta S/S 2010, which is one of the most lush collections I've ever seen.

I've also been obsessed with Lily Allen's dress in her video for The Fear, which is about as perfect as they come. I haven't been able to find out the designer; does anyone know who made this?

7 comments:

Melissa Righero said...

HEART BOOBIES!

Lies said...

I love Vivetta! And great dress, totally wearable!

Lily's dress is PPQ, I believe Peaches Geldof was also spotted in it once. xx

Sarah said...

thanks miss!

Meggstatus said...

You have great taste missy. I could see both of these dresses fitting in my closet quite nicely.

XO
Megan

M said...

Your blog is too adorable for words. So glad I found it x

My Paper Things - Emma W said...

i adore your style & taste!

Anonymous said...

Yup the dress is defo PPQ from the S/S 2009 collection