02 February, 2016

la fille bertha


I've been totally obsessed with the feminine creations of Italian artist La Fille Bertha since discovering her on Instagram a few months ago. These luscious ladies adorn gorgeous prints in their polka dot collars and winged eyeliner; their pouting faces can also be spotted on buildings across Europe, where they are rendered larger than life and sometimes with animal bodies. The delicious combination of colors, patterns, and lines in La Fille Bertha's illustrations are soft yet strong, and I've even been considering getting one of the following as my next tattoo...















12 comments:

RaeAbigael said...

So cool pieces! I'm loving them so much as well. I can't wait to see your new tattoo sarah! :)

xoxo, rae
http://www.raellarina.net/

acyhoz said...

I really like art related post. I've promised myself to write and do more art related stuff, but no... I aint got time for that >.< *just procrastinating tho* Wel written!! I like it ^^

A C Y H O Z - blog

Brenda said...

OH! your blog look so pretty!!, I had not visited in months, and the work of that artist its pretty great, thanks for share :)

Laura Mitbrodt said...

These illustrations are so cool and unique
xo
www.laurajaneatelier.com

Bety said...

Awesome illustrations ! cool post!

SincerelyMissJ said...

Such cute illustrations, would be such as cute print

www.sincerelymissj.blogspot.ca

The Heba said...

These pieces of art are really cute. The character has attitude as well. I love it.

Heba xx || The Heba

Louise said...

Ohh, I can see how you're enamoured by her work! It's so cool! A bit sweet but with a nice edge!

Unknown said...

These are so cool! It would look awesome as a tattoo!
Blue Jazzmin

Jane said...

I've never seen her work before but I love it - especially as murals!

Kati said...

Wow, these ARE really wonderful!

-Kati

Belphoebe said...

Love these kind of illustrations, they're so full of personality and vibrancy! Your blog is just lovely!

Rags Of Love - Alternative Fashion and Lifestyle Blog