28 December, 2014

twenty fourteen

Season's Greetings! I've never done an end of the year post before and wouldn't dream of burdening you with my New Year's resolutions (if I had any). However, since 2014 was pretty great I thought I'd share some of the highlights/pics that never made my blog from the past 12 months. Thank you to everyone for reading, commenting, or just stopping by to take a peek now and then. While I don't have time to update as much as I'd like to, this website still means a lot to me and I'm always thrilled when people appreciate it in any small way.


The year started off snowy as usual


In February I escaped to Mexico for a week


The rest of the winter seemed very long


I kept busy with school and sending out letters


I received lots of beautiful mail in return


Summer arrived and I traveled to London in June


Glasgow too


I saw Matisse: The Cut Outs at Tate Modern


In July I turned 26 and went to my friend Sophie's wedding


Liam and I spent another year of adventures together


In the fall I began my second last semester at uni


My mom was a huge support as usual and we hung out lots


Before I knew it Christmas was here and the year nearly over


I hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday and wish you all the best in 2015!

22 comments:

Lorna said...

What a perfect remembrance post i love it !
Your trips looks far too damn good you lucky girl ! it's all colorful :)

xx
Happy New Year Girl x)
Lorna
http://lornasharp.blogspot.com

Imogen said...

Wow these are such beautiful pictures.

Emily said...

Such a colourful year! Happy New Year!
x
Emily | MISS BLACK

lisa said...

Hope you have a lovely new year Sarah <3 I also have a small stash of photos that never made it to my flickr/blog as well. Also, I've been meaning to send you a package for so long! Ah, I'm a terrible penpal >< I promise you this, it will be coming to you in early 2015~

Kati said...

Looks like a good year - I love looking at the beautiful mail you received!

Have a great New Year’s Eve,
-Kati

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a great year!! I also turned 26 in July! Cancer babies! Thanks for being such a lovely person, it's been great getting to know you through the interwebs :)

Fiona said...

Aw Sarah, thank-you for having such a cute and sweet blog - have an amazing New Year and I can't wait to see more of your adventures in 2015!!

jennie said...

Such a perfect round up of the year. Wishing you all the best for 2015 <3 xo

Katie Frank said...

it seems like this year was fab for you dear <3 a very very happy new year to you!
sweetheart, i reply your letter this weekend, promise!

http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

Looking at pictures on your blog always makes me so happy - they are all so wonderful to look at.
It really seems like you had an amazing year and I hope you will have a wonderful 2015!
I can't wait to read and see more from you. :)

dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

aprileveryday said...

Aww your year looks amazing (especially the trip to Mexico!). Hope 2015 is just as amazing for you!
xo April Everyday

Jane said...

Happy new year Sarah! Hope 2015 is even better :)

Unknown said...

I really liked that Matisse Art, such bright and lovely colours :)

Happy New Year from Sweden!

Viva La DIY said...

Lovely recap. :]
♡ Dulce

Monique | WritingMonique said...

Your mail is gorgeous! and girl, I love your glasses! So special!

little henry lee said...

glad to see and hear you've had a lovely 2014, and all the best for 2015 my dear. :) x

jessica - littlehenrylee.com

Damaris // The cat, you and us said...

Since I have recently discovered your blog it's extra fun to see your 2014 in review :) lots of colorful adventures! :) Wish you the best this 2015

Ana, Playground Love said...

All these pictures are just so lovely! It seems like you did quiet a lot of travelling this past year *jealous*, it's always nice to look back and think of all the new places one has visited.
Also, I wanna thank you for commenting on my blog, even though I mainly write in portuguese so I know a lot of people aren't able to read it, it's still very nice to know that you take the time to share your thoughts! Makes me go back to translating my posts, so that I can reach a bigger crowd :D

xoxo,
Ana


Danielle said...

cute photos, happy new year!

xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

Marisa Ferreira said...

It looks like you had a lovely 2014 :3

http://venus-fleurs.blogspot.pt/

Merissa Revestir said...

Happy 2015! Wow you had a fun and adventurous 2014 :)

Ashleigh - www.beingashleigh.com said...

Mexico houses look amazing! Hope you're having a wonderful 2015 so far :)
Being Ashleigh Blog